Blowin' Off the Dust... October 2016

Friday, January 6, 2017

Blogging; who still does it, right? Actually, really smart people do. I've been meaning to start documenting our life for a while now. So here I am blowing off the dust after finding this old family blog, and starting anew. 

No, this is not a New years resolution. I wish I was that cool. haha

Also, I am not a photographer, graphic designer, writer, or anything else. So don't expect this to look top notch! I think that's what held me back from doing this for so long and I've finally decided that it doesn't matter. It's more important to write this stuff down than to make sure it looks amazing.

Family update:

 How do I sum up the past few years to catch us up from the last post? No way to do that in one "easy-to-read" segment. So, I'll just highlight the past few months and we'll start from there. 

October 2016: 

I got really into hiking and working out. I went on at least 8-10 different hikes and loved it! Milly was great at riding along in her pack, and I made some new friends to hike with. Not to mention the BEAUTIFUL views and weather. 
 






(Like I said, I don't know how to format things well.. haha!)

We also had fun celebrating Halloween with family and friends. Easy costume this year: Daniel Tiger's family. And Milly discovered that asking for candy from people is as easy as eating it. :)


So that's where we'll end tonight. Don't want to overwhelm on the first post back! But stay tuned because we have some more exciting posts coming your way..!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ASH All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger